Hang on Working Platform is designed to reduce labour and hire costs, the system cantilevers off the building frame eliminating the need to scaffold from the ground up. This creates significant cost savings when compared to full perimeter scaffolding built on the ground and also leaves the ground around the building clear for other trades while the fascia, gutter and roofing are being installed.
The system has adjustable arm lengths that allow it to be installed on buildings with eave widths up to 1500mm wide and provide a working deck up to 1125mm wide.
The braced system allows for the installation of the trusses off the working platform, this is due to the unique bracing system that is independent of the building frame and is fully self supporting.
Major benefits of this system are:
- Cost Effective
- Building site left clear of scaffolding allowing unimpeded access
- Allows the roof to be installed earlier reducing delays due to inclement weather
- Allows sub-trades earlier access to the building to complete in wall installations
- Speeds up the construction process
- Saves on scaffolding costs as scaffolding is installed later when subcontractors require it
At CanDo we offer a site advisory service to ensure that our clients receive a fixed quotation for a system that is fit for purpose for their specific job.
Get in touch to find out more about how CanDo Scaffolding can help!