Hang On Working Platform reduce labour and hire costs. The system cantilevers off the building frame, eliminating the need for ground-up scaffolding. This creates significant cost savings when compared to full perimeter scaffolding. Hang on scaffolding also leaves the ground around the building clear. This enables access for other trades while the fascia, gutter and roofing are being installed.
Benefits of this Hang On Scaffold system:
- Cost effective scaffold system.
- Building site left clear of scaffolding allowing unimpeded access.
- Allows the roof to be installed earlier reducing delays due to inclement weather.
- Allows sub-trades earlier access to the building to complete in wall installations.
- Speeds up the construction process.
- Saves on scaffold hire costs as hang on scaffolding is installed later when subcontractors require it.
At CanDo we offer a site advisory service to ensure you receive a fixed quotation. We guarantee a Hang on working platform that is fit for the purpose of your specific job.
We offer hang on scaffold hire in the greater Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Rivers regions.
Get in touch to find out more about how CanDo Scaffolding can help!