Our Hang On Working Platform reduces labour and hire costs, while speeding up the overall construction process. The unique system cantilevers off the building frame, eliminating the need for ground-up scaffolding. This creates significant cost savings when compared to full perimeter scaffolding. Hang on scaffolding also leaves the ground around the building clear which enables safe access for other trades while the fascia, gutter and roofing are being installed.
The system has adjustable arm lengths allowing installation on buildings with eave widths up to 1500mm wide. It also provides a working deck up to 1125mm wide.
The braced system allows for installation of roof trusses off the hang on platform. This is due to the unique bracing system that is independent of the building frame and is self-supporting.
Benefits of this Domestic Platform System:
- Cost effective scaffold system.
- Building site left clear of scaffolding allowing unimpeded access.
- Allows for earlier roof installation, reducing delays due to inclement weather.
- Allows sub-trades earlier access to the building to complete in wall installations.
- Speeds up the construction process.
- Saves on scaffold hire costs as hang on scaffolding is installed later when subcontractors require it.
- What to Look for in a Scaffold Hire Company
- When Is Scaffolding Required?
- Safety Equipment for Scaffolders
At CanDo we offer a site advisory service to ensure you receive a fixed quotation. We guarantee a Hang on working platform that is fit for the purpose of your specific job.
Get in touch to find out more about how CanDo Scaffolding can help!