Our Steel Scaffolding, combined with the Access Guard Proprietary Systems, allows CanDo to provide a comprehensive range of scaffolding and edge protection solutions for a wide variety of building and construction works.
Steel Scaffolding is used for projects needing longer hire periods (exceeding 2 weeks). The projects usually involve concrete, blockwork and brickwork in the construction process. This is due to the higher load rating required than Lightweight Aluminium Scaffolding.
We typically undertake projects up to 15 metres high to the top working deck.
We have installed steel scaffolding for the following uses:
- Unit Developments and multiple Housing Developments
- Full House Wraps for Roofing, cladding and finishing trades
- Major renovations to both commercial and residential projects
- On existing buildings for major maintenance works
- Spanning causeways for both pedestrian and vehicular access
At CanDo we offer a site advisory service to ensure that you receive a fixed quotation. We guarantee to hire you a steel scaffold system that is fit for purpose of your specific project. We offer steel scaffolding hire in the greater Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Rivers regions.
Get in touch to find out more about how CanDo Scaffolding can help!