The Steel Scaffolding combined with the Access Guard Proprietary Systems allows CANDO to provide a comprehensive range of scaffolding and edge protection solutions.
Steel Scaffolding is typically used for projects that require longer hire periods (exceeding 2 weeks) and involve concrete, blockwork and brickwork in the construction process as it has a higher load rating than Lightweight Aluminium Scaffolding.
We typically undertake projects up to 15metres high to the TOP WORKING DECK
We have installed this product for the following uses;
- Unit Developments and multiple Housing Developments
- Full House Wraps for Roofing, cladding and finishing trades
- Major renovations to both commercial and residential projects
- On existing buildings for major maintenance works
- Spanning causeways for both pedestrian and vehicular access
At CANDO we offer a site advisory service to ensure that our clients receive a fixed quotation for a system that is fit for purpose for their specific job. We offer steel scaffolding hire in the greater Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Rivers regions.
Get in touch to find out more about how CanDo Scaffolding can help!